- This event has passed.
Building your Therapeutic Tool Box – One Day CPD Workshop
26th April 2020GBP150
Introducing a range of power techniques help you support clients and build your practice
It is sometimes easier as a practitioner to rely solely on a variety of scripts to help a client. Scripts are useful and have their place, and they can work wonderfully well. However, there are a myriad of amazing techniques out there and as a compulsive course taker and therapist with 20 years’ experience, Dante Harker has pulled together some of the most valuable, included some self-developed techniques.
Some of the techniques you might have heard of or even use, and if you do it would be great to have your experience on the course. Some you might have learned once and would like a chance to practice and some, we are sure, will be new to you.
This course is for anyone who wants to add to their therapeutic toolbox, who wants to talk about and practice new techniques, and for people who like a fun and interesting day.
On the Workshop you will learn:
• Regression and regression to cause. Different ways to regress clients and what to do once they are regressed
• Inner child work, finding the initial sensitising event and removing strong emotions
• Parts work and how to use this amazingly powerful technique to regress clients
• The Fast Phobia Cure, useful for phobias (of course), but easily adapted to remove the energy from difficult emotions
• Empty Chair Technique, how to use this great technique under hypnosis to vent built up emotions
• Clearance/cutting ties techniques to help let go of baggage and move forward
• Healing techniques: Quantum and Dashboard healing plus several more
• Hypnotic Boxes, a simple set of techniques for energizing clients and helping them unlock hidden emotions
And finally, how to put the above techniques together to create a truly therapeutic session for your client.
About your Tutor: Dante Harker
Dante is a multi-disciplinary therapist, utilizing counselling, NLP, hypnosis, and mind coaching developing his own integrated approach to therapy over the last 18 years. He is also a certified counsellor, psychosexual specialist, NLP Master Practitioner and Hypnotherapist (and compulsive course taker)
The cost of the workshop includes worksheets to use with clients, all scripts and the presentation for later reference, plus, safe car parking, buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day, certificate of attendance plus ongoing support by phone or e-mail. Places are strictly limited so phone now to reserve your place 01623 556234.
Discounted Rate for members of the GHR, NCH and BIH: £150 (Standard Price £170)