- This event has passed.
Client-Centered Hypnotic Regression Therapy Online Workshop
21st June 2020 @ 11:00 - 22nd June 2020 @ 18:00 EDTUSD420
Help more clients and add great value to your hypnotic treasure box by learning Client-Centered Hypnotic Regression Therapy. In this 2-day course, Roy Hunter and Bruce Eimer, Ph.D. will co-present a special online live workshop hosted by Stephanie Conkle.
Content is based on their highly acclaimed text, The Art of Hypnotic Regression Therapy: A Clinical Guide
1. Summarize basic hypnotic regression therapy (HRT) theory and techniques;
2. Assess when HRT is indicated;
3. Describe and/or demonstrate how to establish ideomotor finger response signals;
4. Explain the risk and causes of false memories;
5. Explain how to minimize the risk of false memories;
6. Recognize and discuss the differences between leading and guiding;
7. Describe a hypnotic induction technique with deepening technique with deepening procedures;
8. Compile an HRT pre-talk emphasizing the avoidance of preconceived notions about the cause of the problem;
9. Describe which past events we look for during HRT;
10. Describe at least two hypnotic regression techniques;
11. Recognize abreactions and describe how to use hypnotic techniques to facilitate the client’s ability to release negative emotions surrounding a past event;
12. Explain how to use appropriate hypnotic suggestion at the conclusion of the regression in order to increase the probability of lasting success;
13. Explain how the techniques and safeguards built into diversified client-centered hypnosis ensure that the material uncovered comes from the client and not from the therapist.