- This event has passed.
EFT Level 1 and Level 2
6th November 2020 @ 09:30 - 8th November 2020 @ 17:30 GMTunknown
Now listed for further research by the NICE guidelines for the NHS, and increasingly welcomed into schools, EFT or tapping is a gentle, non-invasive but incredibly powerful way of working with emotional, physical and psychological issues.
EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique, also called Tapping, is a simple, yet powerful technique often described as “acupuncture without the needles”.
Using gentle finger tapping on key points on your body, it can help reduce emotional, physical and psychological discomfort, imbalance and pain to improve your health and wellbeing.
EFT can be used with everyone, from young children to the elderly.
Does EFT work?
EFT has been used effectively for years by therapists, coaches, teachers, sports players and people like each of us to successfully treat a whole range of conditions including:
Anxiety | Stress | Fear | Phobias | Trauma | Pain | Cravings | Addictions | Poor performance (study and sport) | Weight Loss | Sleep issues | Chronic Fatigue | Blood pressure – the list goes on
Many leading-edge scientists and therapists involved in the mind/body connection now endorse the importance of EFT, including world renowned Dawson Church, Peta Stapleton, Deepak Chopra, Candace Pert and Bruce Lipton.
On the Introduction to EFT (Level 1) course you will learn:
• How EFT evolved – the history and background
• What is EFT and how it works alongside other therapies
• How our mind and body is affected by a disruption in our energy system
• The basic EFT recipe
• How to grade the severity of the issue, use the set-up statement and the tapping points
• Abreaction – how to help yourself and others if natural emotional reactions occur
• How to overcome some blocks that could occur
• Practice using basic EFT with a partner, on yourself and in a group setting
• How EFT can help with stress, anxiety, fears, phobias, cravings and physical pain
• Personal Peace Procedure – how to create a plan to address your key limitations
• Borrowing Benefits – how working in a group can help all involved
On the EFT Practitioner (Level 2) course you will learn:
• How to understand the patterns in your life and the impact of your beliefs
• Self-empowering tools to release the pain and discomfort of painful experiences and memories
• Techniques to reach the core issues behind physical and emotional issues including:
o Telling the story
o The tearless trauma technique
o The movie technique
o Sneaking up on the problem
• How to use EFT with trauma
• Psychological reversals – how to overcome blocks and restrictions
• EFT with children and animals
• How to set up a Borrowing Benefits workshop
• Setting up your practice
• How to use EFT over the phone and skype with your clients
• Practice on self, in pairs and in groups to release your own issues during the course and beyond
Throughout these three days, you will learn through a variety of activities including:
• Relaxed sharing of content
• Video viewing
• Supported practice in pairs
• Individual and group work
In just 2 days, you can:
• Learn how to uncover the limiting beliefs held in your sub conscious, to heal your mind and body supporting your health and wellbeing
• Help empower your clients to gain this self-care tool to work with themselves in a gentle and safe way.
• Learn this liberating technique that you can incorporate into your daily life and enable your clients to do the same
• Train with a passionate, committed and compassionate trainer who believes in these techniques wholeheartedly for improving her own life and those of her clients and patients.
• Develop a group of friends who can become “swap partners” to practice skills and help guide you in your own journey and work on your own limiting belief systems whenever you want and for free See Less