- This event has passed.
Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway® for Therapists – One Day Workshop
31st October 2020GBP160 – GBP180
Are you running a business but sometimes feel it’s running you?
Is it time to take it to the next level but you don’t know which direction to go in?
Are you doing ok but know you could do much better?
Do you struggle with…….
- Promoting your business?
- Charging your true value and making a healthy living?
- Being assertive?
- Trying to convince others that you have a real job?
- Allowing yourself to have a healthy work/life balance?
- Networking confidently?
- Asking for help and advice?
- Keeping motivated?
- Feeling a fraud?
If you answer yes to any of the above this workshop is for you.
Based on the worldwide bestselling book, Feel the Fear…and Do It Anyway ® this workshop has been transforming individuals and workplaces for over 30 years. The workshop is a phenomenal experience, using interactive sessions and exercises. Designed to accommodate all learning styles, you will work through a process designed to help you identify and face everything that has been holding you back.
You will be amazed at the across the board changes that you can easily apply to your life to transform all the above situations, and more……
- Learn the truth about fear, where it comes from and how you can use it to energize and motivate yourself in both your personal and business life.
- Learn how to make positive changes in your life and create balance.
- Take away strategies to make well informed decisions faster and with certainty.
- Give yourself skills to stay calm every day and cope with anxiety, guilt and fear.
- Learn and try out strategies to expand your comfort zone allowing you to grow yourself and your business.
- Learn how to deal with those who feel uncomfortable by the consequences of your decision to feel the fear and do it anyway
- Handle that negative chatter box that tells you, “You’re not good enough.”
- Improve all your relationships.
About Your Trainer:
As well as an Accredited Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway® Trainer, Alison Reason, is a Clinical Hypnotherapist, Coach, Trainer and Business Consultant. She has qualifications in Leadership & Management, Hypnotherapy, NLP, Mindfulness, Life Coaching and Business Coaching.
She works with business leaders and their teams in large organisations, sole traders looking to grow their business and on a one-to-one basis with individuals on issues including stress, anxiety, confidence & self-esteem.
The cost of the workshop includes: A copy of the international bestselling book Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway ®, a workbook for use during and after the workshop, free on-site secure parking, buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day, certificate of attendance plus discounted coaching packages. Places are strictly limited so phone now to reserve your place 01623 556234.