- This event has passed.
8th June 2020 @ 09:00 - 13th June 2020 @ 17:00 BSTGBP795
Six days of intensive training providing 50 hours of ONLINE TUITION VIA OUR WEBINAR PLATFORM (once booked you will receive a calendar note and a link to the webinar session for each day of the course).
The online training course will include a combination of live interactive demonstrations and closely supervised live practice sessions together with specific recorded content that can be viewed multiple times by the student.
Major Topics will include:
– Understanding the influence of subconscious processes on the body
– Hypnotherapy for physical well-being and assisting healing mechanisms
– Hypnosis for various health applications – management of chronic pain, assisting with physical health and recovery post-surgery, and with various psychosomatic conditions
– Hypnotic analgesia and anaesthesia, including assisting with surgical pain
– Advanced skills in medical applications of hypnotherapy including age regression and specialised programming
– Hypnotherapy as an adjunct to specific medical treatments and procedures