- This event has passed.
Mindfulness, Resilience and ACT 2-day course
1st August 2020 @ 09:30 - 2nd August 2020 @ 17:00 BSTGBP90 – GBP150
- CBT/NLP/ACT to build strategies for change
- Problem solving ‘from problems to solutions’
- Emotional intelligence and the ’emotional hostage’
- Mindfulness and awareness
- Relaxation and stress management
- Ground Hog day thinking and more….
- Grit – long-term success
- Singing the Blues
- The power of metaphor for change
We keep the group size small to ensure you have plenty of time to get your questions answered.
Our courses are held in Kings Norton, Birmingham within a few minutes walk of the train station. There is free parking and good value accommodation locally.