- This event has passed.
Online “Advanced BLAST” Practitioner
7th August @ 14:00 - 18:00 BSTGBP397
We now present to you the “Advanced BLAST® Practitioner” which takes therapy to the next level, not only improving how you use BLAST® for those more difficult clients and going much deeper into the neuroscience but also 5 new advanced techniques for treating client issues, it really is the therapeutic “missing pieces of the jigsaw”.
The following topics will be covered in the workshop:
* The Amygdala Myth
* The Limbic System, Stria Terminalis & Bed Nucleus
* Unconscious Repression
* What causes PTSD and trauma
* Proper preparation when using BLAST®
* Emoticons to help your client verbalise
* Revisiting the BLAST Technique®
* BLAST Technique™ Short Protocol v2
* Advanced BLAST Technique™ Pass Variations
* Applications for cravings, guilt, anxiety etc.
* Advanced Techniques for Treating Repression, Suppression and Other Barriers
* Treating OCD
* Overcoming the Victim Identity
* How Trauma can be Learned
* Identifying negative childhood programming
* Personal History v.2
* If the Client Cannot Remember the Trauma
* Regression to Cause (Cave Method)
* BLAST® Integration
* Reprogramming Parent & Child ego-states
* Client handout BLAST® “Tapping” Self-care Protocol
* Client handout BLAST® “Psychosensory” Self-care Protocol
You will also receive a 42-page delegate workbook plus an “Advanced BLAST® Practitioner” certificate, Advanced Practitioner status and 2 new BLAST® “neuralyzer” light pens.
If you want to secure your place, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send you an invoice, if you’re from the US you’ll need to have paid by Friday 16th July 2021 as sometimes the handouts can take 3 weeks to arrive,
The course is accredited by the ACCPH (ACCPH the Professional Body for Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists and Clinical Hypnotherapists) and also counts towards your Continual Professional Development (CPD).