Stop Smoking in a single session.
7th February @ 09:30 - 16:30 GMTGBP195.00
Smoking Cessation Diploma Event
Become a CERTIFIED Stop Smoking Specialist.
- Learn how I help people become Non-Smokers…not Ex Smokers!
- In one single session.
- I am not teaching granny to suck eggs.
- There are many different methods, and I am sharing my version
- Non-Smokers simply do not think about smoking nor have any desire to substitute the nicotine
- That is because they are Non-Smokers.
- They live in peace with smokers and don’t moan.
Our Day Covers: –
- Marketing you and your business
- Why do we market to smokers?
- Market size = Our £s opportunity
- £s Billions
- What to say when you answer the telephone other than hello
- What to say when potential clients ask “How much is it”?
- What is your USP (Unique Selling Point)
- Understand Price versus Value
- Identify benefits of stopping
- What is your success rate?
- How to answer truthfully
- Chemicals in tobacco
- Links and Triggers
- How you learned to smoke
- Smokers beliefs
- How to change your client’s belief so that quitting will be easy
- Safe Use of Aversion and Suggestive tools and cravings removal
- How to break smoking links and triggers
- Amplify the PHS (Post Hypnotic Suggestion)
- Negotiating with the Smoking Part
- Future Progression as Non-Smoker
- Direct/Indirect suggestions to help facilitate change
- What to do if clients start smoking again
- Full session demonstrated live (Volunteer Required)
Our day involves: – Live demonstration of a full session (If there is no smoking volunteer, the techniques will be demonstrated on other issues)
What you will get: –
- A marketing plan on to help you build your business.
- A copy of my Session process order
- A copy of my process to follow if they re-commence smoking
- Course ring binder and a pen
- Full set of the days material
- The confidence to charge what you are really worth
- Understand price versus value
- Post Course Support
- Refreshments only on arrival
- Lunch is not included
Your Award is:
A Diploma as a Smoking Cessation Specialist
This gives you eligibility for membership of the
GHR Central Register of Stop Smoking Therapists.