- This event has passed.
SuperCalm, Coping & Kind… in a ‘New Normal’ for Therapists
31st August @ 19:30 - 21:30 BSTGBP307 – GBP456
SuperCalm, Coping & Kind… in a ‘New Normal’ for Therapists – 6 week course
We’re starting to get a taste of living in a ‘new normal’
…and it already seems that some elements of this ongoing new way of being are… well… pretty challenging, tricky and stressful
If you are finding yourself struggling with:
• Overwhelm and brain fog!
• Getting dragged back into a ‘pre-pandemic’ hectic pace
• Judgment (from others and of others)
• Anxiety about ordinary day-to-day life
• Coping with the behaviour of others
• Stressful arguments with family or friends
• Frustration or lack of patience
• Dealing with that unkind ‘inner self-critic’ voice
…You are not alone… and THIS might just be the course for you!
Over 6 simple weekly sessions, held LIVE on Zoom, we will explore the things that stop you from feeling the way you want to, and we will work to dissolve them!
Are you ready to…?
• Embrace some mindful reframe concepts
• Hear your own voice, in a way you may never have before
• Experience and learn some soothing mindfulness and self-compassion techniques
• Learn how to soothe worries and transform them into more useful actions
• Develop soulful coping strategies and tools to cope and thrive
• Receive course handouts, journal prompts and audio recordings, to support your coping transformation
• …You can even upgrade and book in for a 1:1 ‘Life Blitz’ session with me, at a heavily discounted rate
Places will be limited to ensure a cosy atmosphere, and for me to offer you the BEST possible care