- This event has passed.
The Psychological Illusion Model Online: The First Principles of Change with Jorgen Rasmussen
25th September 2021 @ 10:00 - 15:00 BST
One event on 26th September 2021 at 10:00
Two day course 10am- 3pm both days
Learn how to help your clients more effectively with issues such as anxiety, depression chronic pain and trauma by helping them see through the psychological illusion it is based upon.
Jørgen Rasmussen shares his methods of effective therapeutic change and how to become a more effective agent of change. In this workshop you will:
• Learn to go back to the first principles of change and simplify your change work
• Discover how understanding the psychological illusion model can make change work more effective
• Find out how the mindsets of some therapists can hinder their effectiveness and how to overcome these challenges
Drawing on over 20 years of therapeutic practice, Jørgen Rasmussen shares his approach to therapeutic change and his experiences working with difficult or ‘impossible’ clients. This has resulted in him simplifying his approach and going back to the first principles of change. This has led him to develop what he terms the ‘psychological illusion model’ of change work. He also shares his discovery about how many therapists can become more effective by getting out of their own way.
An Evolving Model of Change
The Psychological Illusion Model is constantly evolving as Jørgen, and others using the model, refine following real world use. In this training Jørgen will share his very latest thinking and experience of using the remarkably effective approach.
Please Note: if you have previously attended a PIM training with Jørgen and want to update your skills and discover the latest developments we are offering a special reduced rate of just £150 for the entire 2 day training. Please get in touch email@example.com.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is aimed at:
• Any agent of change or therapist, new or experienced, who wants to add some exciting and effective new approaches and new thinking about the change work that they do.
• Those who want to learn how to identify the ‘psychological illusions’ which their clients (and sometimes they themselves) have and how to assist clients in penetrating the illusions and making lasting change
• Anyone who wants help to bridge the gap more effectively between the training and real world client situations
• Any change agent or therapist who wants to enhance their mindset in order to do more effective therapy in any modality
There are no formal prerequisites for attending the training.
What is the Format of Workshop?
The online workshop will consist of a mixture of teaching, demonstration and practical exercises to enable you to fully witness and experience what is being taught. This will include: thought experiments, games, stories and hypnotic phenomena to understand the psychological illusion that can lead to needless suffering. The workshop will include live demonstrations to show how Jørgen uses these approaches in practice.
Super early booking price £280
(Book by 12th September and save £117 off the regular price of £397)
£100 deposit secures your place