2nd July @ 10:00 - 16:00 BSTGBP197
“THERAPEUTIC INDUCTIONS” is a relatively new approach to hypnotherapy. This method, rooted in Ericksonian hypnosis and solution-focused therapy, uses Inductions as an essential part of therapy, not merely the gateway into hypnosis.
What you will learn:
• A fresh approach to hypnosis
• An understanding of how and why inductions work
• A solution-focused approach to inductions
• Progressive, rapid, and Ericksonian inductions
• Innovative and effective inductions created by the team behind howtodoinductions
• Turn the ‘standard’ inductions into therapy tools
• How to create inductions on-the-fly
• How to tear-up your scripts and learn to read your clients
• Skills and inductions literally not taught anywhere else!
Visit our events page at howtodoinductions.com to see some of the fantastic feedback we have received from previous participants.