Weight Reduction Specialist. A diploma Event.
23rd October @ 09:30 - 17:00 BSTGBP165.00
The minimum requirement to join this event is you must have Certification as a Clinical Hypnotherapist.
This is not negotiable. Registration will be checked.
A fantastic event sharing how I treat clients for Weight Issues.
And how to increase your own revenue.
Our day covers: –
- How to sell your expertise over the phone
- What to say when you answer your phone
- Understand the difference between price and value
- How to overcome cravings
- How to stop clients eating certain foods
- Develop your skills using Aversion Techniques
- Develop your skills using Suggestive Therapy
- The reason Diets fail and Hypnosis works
- Parts Therapy and Re-Framing Parts
- Negotiate with the “Eating Part”
- Using the Conveyer Belt
- Start Client’s Exercising during Sleep
- Amplifying the Post Hypnotic Suggestion (PHS)
- Shrinking Clients Stomach
- Learn my fantastic Imaginary Hypnotic ‘Gastric’ Band & Adjusting methods
- Discover how to run group multiple sessions
- Gain group rapport in seconds
- Some Hypnotic jokes to get group laughing
- Copy of my ice-breakers
Our day involves: –
- Live demonstrations
- Craving Busters
- Food Busters
- Drinks Busters
- Shrinking stomach
- Live demonstration of one full weight session
- Changing Client Behaviour
- Uncovering the Causal (Depends on what our volunteer tells me as to which technique I demonstrate)
- Negotiate with the Part (Depends on what our volunteer tells me as to which technique I demonstrate)
- Future Progression
- Talking through organising and hosting groups
- Format for 4 once weekly group sessions
What you will get: –
- A comprehensive 4 session running order for Weight & Banding
- Sound effects of theatre porter. Sent by E Transfer after event.
- Material during class.
- A prepared format for Hypnotic Gastric Banding
- Template for your own Group sessions, including all required material
- A course 4 ring binder
- A new understanding
- The confidence to charge what you are really worth
- Refreshments only on arrival
- Please note lunch is not provided.
- Your award is a :- Diploma as a Weight Specialist