- This event has passed.
Working with Grief
18th May 2020 @ 15:00 - 17:00 BSTGBP120
* A comprehensive training to help you affectively work with grief
*Learn about the mechanics of grief and how people can become ‘stuck’
*Learn valuable strategies to use with clients in the consulting room and online
* 1 online live session (also recorded for later viewing)
* The benefit of 2 experienced tutors training, with many years combined experience.
* 3 Professionally written Hypnosis Scripts Provided plus detailed explanation of further technique
* 40 page Training Manual
* Techniques that can be used right away, straight after training.
* Professional methods that have been trialled and tested.
Would you like to work more effectively with Grief when it present in the consulting room?
Many therapists shy away from dealing with grief because it can be a complex area to work in, but a lot of client presenting issues are underpinned by unresolved grief issues.
Being able to work with grief is a valuable tool to have in your therapy kit.
Our training provides explanations of how to effectively work with grief in a safe and gentle way, so that your clients can move away from their grief and in to far more positive ways of thinking and feeling.